Your Toys Stored and Shipped on Demand
Your toys will be safely and securely stored in my warehouse. When your website gets an order, I’ll pack your toy in a shipping box, stick a shipping label on it and hand it to the delivery company whether it is USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL. Whatever you prefer.
With the volume I ship you’ll enjoy lower storage costs and lower shipping costs per order.
A great tip is to increase your retail price and ‘hide’ some of the shipping costs within your price. Meaning, if you feel your product should sell for $19.99 – and shipping is $10. You may increase your retail price to $24.99 and set your shipping price at $5. Your shipping will look less expensive and much more attractive which should result in higher sales.
I can host an order page for you, or I can connect my warehouse with your shopping cart to make everything flow smoothly.
For my top clients it works like this;
- I build them a website or they have their own which I connect to.
- Orders come in and those orders are sent to the correct warehouse
(some clients ship to over 38 different countries so different countries are fulfilled by different warehouses).
- Your toy is packed in a shipping carton, a shipping label is applied, and your toy is shipped out within one business day.
- A tracking number is emailed to your customer and your shopping cart is updated (depending on your website).
Storage is a one-time setup cost of $99 and then it is $20 per week or $99 per month. Payment renews automatically if the product is still in storage. One pallet of space is about 1,000 – 10″ toys. Storing a larger quantity of toys, or for much larger toys, will result in an increase in the monthly storage charges.
1) 1,000 – 10″ toys in plastic bags would be $99 per month for storage and fees. You then just pay the shipping charges for each shipment
2) 1,000 – 10″ toys with a book in a bag would be the fees outlined in #1 plus $60 extra storage a month for the bigger space the book and bag take.
3) 1,000 – 10″ toys with a book in a box would be the fees outlined in #1 plus $95 extra storage a month for the bigger space the book and box take.
Get A Quote
If you have not received your free quote yet, get it now.
Whenever you're ready
Trusted by thousands of companies, including;
Copyright © 2005- Binkley Toys Inc. All rights reserved.
Updated for you September 29, 2020